What’s the Price of a Lichty Custom Ukulele or Guitar or Fiddle?
Because every Lichty is a one-of-a-kind the prices vary so the best way to get an estimate on cost is to run the numbers for guitars and ukuleles through our Price Calculator located below.
- For pricing on fiddles/violins and violas please contact Jay. As a reference, custom fiddle pricing begins at $5,000 to $5,500.
Guitar and Ukulele Cost Calculator
We think this tool is pretty great because you can play with endless features and options and get a good estimate of what your dream guitar or uke might cost.
You’ll begin by choosing Guitar or Ukulele. You must then choose a model and then you’ll choose the options. At anytime you can learn more about each model and option by following the links in the sidebar. These links open in a new browser and your calculator page will stay open.
Now, we admit that it can become a bit of a maze because some models and options may be new to you. You might find yourself thinking, What the heck is a Ziggy model? or Who ever heard of Chechen tonewood? or How do I decide on Gotoh or Rubner tuners? No worries, just explore the website and you’ll discover answers to most all of your questions. Too, Jay is always just a call or email away.
- The base price for a custom guitar is $5,200 and the base price for a custom ukulele is $3,500. Click here to get an idea of all of the features and options that are included for those prices. Ultimately, you’ll want to contact Jay to discuss every detail and to get an exact quote.
- Custom acoustic guitars and ukuleles are our business and while we have included many design options in this Price Estimator it is nearly impossible to cover them all. If you don’t see something you are looking for, just let Jay know and you can talk over the possibilities.
- When using the calculator, some options indicate “Inquire for pricing” and these will not be included in your estimate. An example: Brazilian Rosewood as tonewood.
- Prices do not include tax and shipping charges.
Learn more about all of the possibilities: