Win a Handmade Guitar Strap by Kersplash
Oct 23rd, 2011 updated post
We met Kersplash owner and creator Kara Garrett at the 2010 fall Lake Eden Arts Festival and her gorgeous handmade guitar straps caught our eyes. She has generously created a special strap that is a part of the prize package for the 2011 Guitar Raffle for LEAF.
Here are the basics:
- Raffle tickets are $10 each and folks may buy as many as they’d like / Purchase via http://www.theleaf.orgor if you live in our area, I have tickets. Contact info
- 100% of the ticket sales go to programming for the non-profit organization LEAF
- Raffle drawing will take place on the last day of the 2011 fall Lake Eden Arts Festival Oct 21st-23rd
In addition to winning one of Kara’s great straps – the raffle winner will also receive:
- A handcrafted Lichty Guitar
- A 6 month subscription to online guitar lessons from Breakdown Way
- A guitar accessory package from Blvd-Music in Spartanburg
- A Cooperstand Guitar Stand
Ten dollars for a chance to win such an amazing prize seems like a straightforward win/win
Stop by the Kersplash website and see an assortment of Kara’s bags, purses, embroidered jewelry and, of course, her guitar straps.
Thank you so much Kara for your generous contribution!