What’s on Your Guitarist’s Bucket List?
Fretboard Journal happens to be one of our favorite publications. While we look forward to opening up our mailbox and finding the latest issue, there are tons of additional great features at www.fretboardjournal.com. Today’s post for International Guitar Month is one example.
The Guitarist’s Bucket List
Ninety nine things that the staff of the Fretboard Journal thinks every guitarist should do before they die. How many have you done? And what are we missing?
- Play a real ’59 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
- Join an online guitar forum.
- Get into an argument with someone on an online guitar forum.
- Get invited upstairs at Gruhn Guitars in Nashville, Tennessee to see the good stuff.
- Fire a drummer.
- Take a factory tour at C.F. Martin & Co in Nazareth, Pennsylvania.
- Have at least two quotes from This is Spinal Tap committed to memory.
- Attend Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Festival.
- Host a house concert.
- Play “Eight Miles High” on a Rickenbacker 12-string.
- Perform a song you wrote at an open mic.
- Order a custom guitar from an independent luthier.